Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Sunday, August 27, 2006

When We Meet


You ask me how I want it to be?
What do I want you to do to me?
You don’t understand that I can only say it in action
As my words will barely describe it in a fraction

You want to read my mind
Know if you should be in front, or come from behind
You want to kiss me even before our hellos
Warm to the touch, you slip my hand a rose

No more hours between you and I
No telephone, No travelling, No barriers to defy
So close, so entwined, we will be heart on heart
Not a mile, not an inch, just a breath apart.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Dragon said...

WOW,,,

I really liked the first phragraph alot,,,

Keep it up oni-sama

1:40 PM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home