Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Where should i go from here?


I'm always at the crossroads of my life...

You see...
I've got a few places in my mind that I might travel to soon.

London? Wales? Abu Dhabi? Should I got to Beirut?

I say soon, but soon is always later in my mind. I mean who am i kidding? i've got no goals in my life...well none other than emotional security and to finally reach to a point where my freedom is not limited by society and family...

Maybe i do have a goal...its probably at the back of my head...that would explain why I’m not getting there...because i do not acknowledge it...or maybe i just can't formulate it into a comprehendible target...and as long as it is not comprehendible, then it will stay unfeasible.

Sometimes i feel that even if i make a left or a right in my life...i'm still lost and don't know where to go...

I’m not sure if changing my location would get me any further to my vague goal...

Are we all lost like that? Am i still 'discovering' myself? i'm 25...shouldn't i be over this phase?

I wonder if i can blame this on society...or even my parents...hahaha...i should've been a shrink.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

10:49 AM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home