Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I've Packed My Bags


Would I survive if I leave my cocoon?
Should I ever? Or should I soon?
Right now I’m ready to find out
I’m ready to fight, ready to shout
Coz I’ve packed my bags, they’re at the door
I’ve passed them several times, I just ignore
Throw over my shoulder the stupid thought of flying
Is it stupid, if it stops the crying?
When do I get the right to be me
Or is that someone I’ll never see?
I’m desperate to find a solution to this blocked maze
In there, at the end is where the beginning stays
Held captive in what I now call home
Its season, time to migrate…its just…birds don’t migrate alone.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Sleepless In Muscat said...

this is a wonderful poem...

you should really consider publishing your poems somewhere btw...i think you would do great

maybe under an alias...

good luck!

12:22 AM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

1:03 PM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

12:04 AM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one babe ... loved how u ended it ..

4:04 PM, October 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one speaks the words so many of us whisper to ourselves... it rings true with our hearts...and the ending...its sublime...

11:24 PM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger Dudi said...

i really appreciate your words


i'm glad u find my poems have meaning in ur life :)

11:34 PM, April 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home