Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Friday, August 11, 2006

Surrender to Temptation


Surrender to temptation
Surrender
Surrender
Let yourself go when passion pulls u in
Succumb to the call of desire again and again
Satisfy your yearning and cool the burning
Flush that heat out of your body; let the mayhem begin
Give up and persuade your sense to let the devil win
Break the written rules and do what is forbidden
Let judgment hold you back for just this one sin
Make your insides grin from within
Be foolish and daring; take yourself to that instant heaven
Go on – give in
Surrender
Surrender
Surrender to temptation

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fatheeee3a !!!

4:06 PM, October 31, 2006  
Blogger Hasina Suliman said...

wow!
i like!!!!!!!!
kewl pic too

10:32 PM, May 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home