Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Teasing Fantasy


I’ve got a smile on my face
A silly thought that I chase
A fantasy in my mind I create
With it, my fears, I sedate
An illusion of a land better than Oz
With the humming of a tune that once was
A mere old memory of a child now grown
Instantly settles in my mind as if it were carved in stone
I hear the pitter-patter of my heart
A sweet blissful feeling that won’t part
A flash of happiness renewed with every blink
With my breaths, the waves of tranquillity are in sync
A dewdrop of passion hangs from my lip
From it, a Jay takes its morning sip
Then flies around my mind, teasing my sentiments
Encouraging them to go places they usually wouldn’t

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home