Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Heart of Stone


Its morning now, have puffy eyes & a smile on my face
Yeah, it was great … got a delicious kiss last night
I’ve slept & woken up, still remember the taste
He put his hand in my hair, whispered “I missed you”
Skipping a beat my heart falls apart
Looked at me with soft eyes, it was as if he knew
He said it’s as if we were right at the start
Remembering moments that were so special to him
How he adored all the femininity I have
He said he’d kidnap me, wouldn’t mind living in sin
At least the pain of yearning would be halved
The sun is out, and on reality it shone
It’s hot outside, I tremble, cold to the bone
For this agony has made my heart a stone

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Meticulousness said...

Some mistakes here and there. Though, it worths a post!

How about,

I witnessed a morning bemused by the sunshine
Stretching my being, having my fingers intertwine
Yes, it was great. I’ve got a delicious kiss last night
Hours have passed yet am relishing the taste


And so on...

6:54 AM, November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home