Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'm Jailed


Although you'll see me out and about
I still feel that I’m always inside looking out
I’m jailed behind invisible bars
No one can see my suffocation scars
Let me be, let me make my own mistakes
Don’t worry; I’ll get over the pain and aches
I’d prefer it rather than rotting in this routine
Don’t forbid me to live my life to the extreme
It’s hard I can’t reach the freedom that I deserve
One day its gonna get on my last nerve
Anytime like a twig, I’m just gonna snap
Gonna tell them to go to hell and quit the crap
Let them realise that I’ve finally had it
I’m not kidding when I say I’m gonna hit the road and split
Get away from this place that’s been choking me
Head to a place where I can really be free
I'm jailed and i'm gonna find a way out
thats my promise to myself and i'll keep it without a doubt.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

10:45 PM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home