Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Saturday, July 01, 2006

So i said i have no clue...

and i'll tell you why...


A friend of mine started her blog a few days ago...so i got curious to see what it was all about.
I created an account and thought... hmm let me try this and see if it really is enjoyable to me then i'll carry on. so this is my first post....my trial post...its from here on, either i love it or i hate it.


I might ignore this blog...i might just use it to post my poems...try to see what other people around the world think of my writing...

:) lets see how it goes for me...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

10:45 AM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Its great to be here and see your writing

10:53 AM, November 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home