Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Moments

I just want to lay down in warm arms
My face resting in the curve of sweet palms
I take a breath yearning for a soft kiss
As if reading my mind, closes onto my lips
I have a chance to close my eyes
But i don't, fearing those moments were lies
My blood rushes through me so fast
A feeling I never had had in the past
My heart trembles with just a touch
Knowing this love is so strong, so much
He whispers 'i'm so into you'and thats when it hits, thats when i know
I am all he wants, right then, right now
I am that perfect answer, a chance god sent
Its all worthwhile, those moments we spent

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you...

10:21 PM, April 16, 2007  
Blogger Dumbass said...

i missed your poems, thank you for refueling my life with it.

1:22 AM, April 18, 2007  
Blogger Red Dragon said...

WOW

as allways!!! Love your pomes dear! I am gona wisper in ur ears forever and have you with in my wormth!!! :)

5:30 AM, April 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home