Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Sunday, November 26, 2006

In Retrospect

Take a minute to reflect
Look at your life in retrospect
Recall a scent, recall a glance
Save a moment, save a chance
Life is lonely, no one can tell
Tears of sorrow, you hide them well
Think of the time when we had met
You thought pain was all you’ll get
Real love maybe, we never knew,
Just think of me, I’ll think of you


picture by suntoksabwan

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dumbass said...

very nice, i like this one.
Goodwork

9:43 PM, November 26, 2006  
Blogger Red Dragon said...

As always big sister your work is inspiring me to go back in writing some pomes,,,

11:52 AM, December 03, 2006  
Blogger Degoat said...

there are always two sides to life..
Sorrow side n a happy side..

i always think its ur thoughts that control it..

G

10:47 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Dumbass said...

Please continue writing. Your writing is the fuel to my life these days. I really enjoy reading them.

12:43 AM, December 17, 2006  
Blogger sensation said...

I love this poem! Awesome!

1:01 AM, March 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home