Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Be selfish


I want to hold u and i don't care what u say
But i fear if i do, u might push me away
U don't realise when ur feeling down
My heart also wears a frown
U put on a smile and tell me everything is fine
Tell me u need space so i get back in the line
Be selfish please be selfish with me
I'm willing to give u what u give others, its great, u'll see



photo by e-boo-stock

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) wish if I knew who you talking to
what I may say or I may do
follow my heart
or respect your desicion
for me and you

piece of excellence!

1:35 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Dumbass said...

another great poem, just amazing, thank you for the inspirations

8:55 AM, April 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home