Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Frozen Rose


My heart is a frozen rose
A petal breaks
The hidden now shows
Vulnerability overly exposed

Maybe it could have been spared
Is it too late?
Could it have been repaired?
What good is hoping, if no one cared?

Deep red, though lacking affection
No light, but still growing
Every time in a different direction
Pitiful, leaves bud with rejection

Protecting it from pain
Armed with thorns
You’re pricked with disdain
Becoming yet another blood stain

To what the wind brings when it blows
Its aura stays numb
To what life retains - to whatever it throws
My heart stays a frozen rose


Photo by coldnomore

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger UnOrthoDox said...

Could it have been repaired?
What good is hoping, if no one cared?

beleive me, so many care, so many

2:12 PM, November 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frozen heart with hot chic:P
well, nice poem, i always have faith in you. you do have lots of skills and i believe you are a very talented girl :)
keep going and always post those nice poems :)

yours
SAudiGuy

12:00 AM, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home