Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Tears


Compelled to cry a silent tear
Having not the reason all girls cry for
My cry is my eye's freedom
They strain to keep those tears inside
If i had not this pencil
I would write with my tears

Words may express how I am
Echoing my chaos
Onto a paper
My feelings are scribbled
But with no words, no paper and no pencil
I cry out my anger and happiness
For if I had nothing to write with
I would write with my tears



Picture by Paulo

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can foresee
That this poem will be a hit rock song one day
I loved this part
"Echoing my chaos
Onto a paper"

Sumthing for Audioslave to sing!!

keep on echoing!!

11:59 PM, December 17, 2006  
Blogger Dumbass said...

yeah, i love this. "But with no words, no paper and no pencil
I cry out my anger and happiness".

I cry when i'm alone
my tears are bitterly warm
suffocating from the air of solitude
I cry alone once more
no purpose and no goal
my tears continue to flow with no hope

again, thanks for the poem, it's the fuel to my life.

12:36 AM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger Red Dragon said...

As allways!!!

nice pome sis

1:52 PM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Abs said...

"For if I had nothing to write with
I would write with my tears"

What lovely words.

Happy belated new year, and although u've disappeared, I would urge you to reconsider posting again. It would touch some poor hearts:)

3:55 AM, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home