Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Jaded


She was vulnerable, you said she was lost
Seems you lost yourself in her, when both your paths crossed
From temptation, you should have refrained
You have no control; your inner animal remains untamed
It dawns on her, you are ready to set to sea
Sail away in a boat, not made for three
Before you go, you had to leave your mark at shore
There she stood, empty arms, aching heart, eyes so sore,
He threw a bottle with a note “Just a reminder…
A promise I’ve made, I've told you before…”
Again being herself, being foolish, prudence had faded
Another man, another moment, leaving her jaded



picture by zuuru

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dumbass said...

like always, another beautiful poem.
It seems like, i've lost myself in your poems.

11:13 AM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Hasina Suliman said...

wow , nice

*sigh*
this sounds like me :/

10:25 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Meticulousness said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:42 AM, July 24, 2007  
Blogger Meticulousness said...

I believe that you have the potential to publish one of your poems, so why not give it a try?

6:08 AM, July 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home