Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Monday, October 30, 2006

I've Won the Battle

My fingers are ready to type a love message
But I stop to listen to my still conscious mind
I’ve numbed myself to forget you yet you know I will always think of you
How loving, how tender, how kind
I’ve won the battle of love and yet
I am a wounded soldier
The winnings of this foul play are my tears
I fled the truth only to be struck by it from behind
I’ve won the battle of love and yet
I am a traitor and not a martyr
There are no winnings, but only ruins For which I am to blame

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe in another world which is perfect and pure
It might have been perfect
It might, but it would've been different
Of that am sure...
I won't ask you to take the memory
Your smile
or you tear
I want them all tell me that you were here

I miss you

11:58 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Dudi said...

nice poetry reply anony!

but maybe not to this poem but rather to my previous "Last Smile" one...thanx for sharing anyhow :)!

12:05 AM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home