Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Monday, September 25, 2006

Unfaithful


I know that I am playing with fire
But I found no other way to satisfy this desire
I meet with him in the dark of the night
With no struggle, I give into him without a fight
He envelopes me, warmth from arm to arm
Pours on me a shower of his charm
I am a slave to his calling, a victim of illusion
I am hypnotised by his talk
Succumbing to the attraction, to him I sleep walk
I am unfaithful, caught red-handed with infidelity
But when truth is shared, I know he will forgive me
As I am a fool to be two-timing, as it is my mind that is deceiving
Creating a heavenly vision of a lovers meet, yes between us two
And I fall for it, as if it were in real life, true

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHT,,,

you cheated on me,,, you unfaithful...

LOL, Kidding I know you wont!!

11:02 PM, October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home