Somewhere in My Mind

I surrender to my random thoughts... and i write... whatever I find... somewhere in my mind

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Jealousy

Picture by ~khepria
Stranger’s eyes, a colleague’s smile
Spending time with a friend for a while
Of the bed I sleep on he is covetous
Even of the air I breathe he is desirous
Toremented from within, he is so green-eyed
A secret he could keep no longer inside
He confesses ‘You know you are now mine
The possibility of harm coming your way sends a shiver down my spine
Powerless to its command, Lost in its mêlée
I love you and with that, comes my jealousy’

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh... leave the guy. NOW!

11:33 AM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Dudi said...

LOL... thanx for the advice !

11:56 AM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah you should ...

5:55 PM, November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DD: I know this is random... but that's my eye picture... (I know you gave me credit at the bottom of the picture, but it was surprising to find it.)

1:00 AM, May 06, 2007  
Blogger Dudi said...

Khepria,

Thank you for dropping by my site. I apologise if it has made u uncomfortable for me to have used your image on my site.

I just admired it and thought it was quite relevant to for my poem.
would you like me to remove it?

10:50 AM, May 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home